Channel Development (Specialist-Manager) Whether you are Xiaobai or an experienced person, you are not afraid to lose your place when you come
- 1. Mainly responsible for investment promotion and development of potential agents nationwide;
- 2. Maintain close communication with supporting departments and channel development teams to ensure seamless teamwork;
- 3. According to the development task of the whole year, formulate the development plan of the agents in each stage and arrange the distribution reasonably.
- 1. Engaged in sales of major customers, market development, business negotiation, conference marketing, and investment promotion for more than 0-2 years;
- 2. Experience in the real estate industry or internet is preferred;
- 3. With keen insight, marketing planning ability, adaptability, market development ability;
- 4. Excellent team building experience, good at coordinating the work of the marketing team;
- 5. Strong logic and good language skills; integrity, good professional ethics;
- 6. Strongly enterprising, energetic, healthy, optimistic and open-minded.
Tele-marketing If you are positive, if you do n’t want to be afraid of setbacks, if you have the desire to make a career, deliver it bravely
- 1. Based on business and company development needs, actively explore new customer channels such as agency companies and developers in the region through channels such as telephone and Internet;
- 2. Establish and maintain good relations with agency companies and developers, promote the company's professional image and advantageous resources, and increase the company's brand awareness and reputation;
- 3. Assist in contract negotiation and signing.
- 1. Experience in telemarketing and customer service positions is preferred;
- 2. Mature, stable, able to withstand heavy work pressure, strong communication and coordination skills, social skills and insight;
- 3. College degree or above, marketing or related major, proficient in office system;
- 4. Specific good professional attitude, professionalism and entrepreneurial willingness.
Marketing Planning If you are positive, if you do n’t want to be afraid of setbacks, if you have the desire to make a career, deliver it bravely
- 1. Responsible for the network promotion plan and project and marketing planning of the real estate platform;
- 2. Put forward effective ideas and ideas according to market hotspots and common needs, and complete the writing and presentation of advertising plans;
- 3. Plan, organize and execute, track and monitor the online interactive activities of the brand to enhance the brand influence;
- 4. Cooperate with the sales team to formulate and plan marketing products and investment promotion activities;
- 5. Write relevant copywriting ideas based on daily work and business needs.
- 1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Chinese, Journalism and Communication, Advertising is preferred;
- 2. Have real estate advertising creative copywriting experience, familiar with the marketing planning process of the real estate advertising industry;
- 3. Able to independently write advertising project promotion planning copy, corporate brand overall planning, quick thinking, profound literary skills, and rich advertising copy performance;
- 4. Excellent writing ability, strategic ability and keen market observation ability, with execution ability and customer service ability;
- 5. Creative passion and deep integration of personality into the team.
Operations (Product Operations-Merchant Operations) Whether you are Xiaobai or an experienced person, you are not afraid to lose your place when you come
- 1. Product and business training for new merchants entering the platform;
- 2. Deal with product needs and problems encountered by merchants daily, coordinate and solve;
- 3. Analyze merchant data to provide improvements and solutions;
- 4. Promotion and promotion of new business, point-to-point communication with business owner;
- 5. Maintenance and communication of daily business relationship.
- 1. More than 2 years of internet merchant operation experience, relevant real estate internet experience is preferred;
- 2. Cheerful and enthusiastic, good at communication and exchange;
- 3. Strong sense of teamwork and sense of responsibility;
- 4. Have a sense of customer service; be good at listening and empathetic.
Operations Support If you are positive, if you do n’t want to be afraid of setbacks, if you have the desire to make a career, deliver it bravely
- 1. Clearly answer and patiently handle various product use problems for customers through online services;
- 2. Handle emergencies in a timely, effective and proper manner to maximize customer satisfaction;
- 3. Support department operation.
- 1. Have a strong sense of service and communication;
- 2. Good at listening, optimistic, positive, agile and able to work under pressure;
- 3. Working experience in the Internet industry is preferred;
- 4. Full-time college degree or above, customer service experience is preferred.
Content Operations If you are positive, if you do n’t want to be afraid of setbacks, if you have the desire to make a career, deliver it bravely
- 1. Responsible for writing, editing and publishing real estate information articles;
- 2. Responsible for the daily update of each page of the website;
- 3. Responsible for real estate question and answer maintenance and sorting out;
- 4. Complete other related tasks or tasks assigned by the leader.
- 1. Full-time college degree or above, major in e-commerce, journalism or Chinese is preferred, experience in real estate website is preferred, and experience in website editing is preferred
- 2. More than 1 year of relevant work experience;
- 3. Good writing skills, good at thinking and communication, good at collecting and organizing information, and keen sense of information;
- 4. Familiar with office software and image editing software.
Java Development Engineer (Intermediate-Advanced) Whether you are Xiaobai or an experienced person, you are not afraid to lose your place when you come
- 1. Responsible for the architecture design and requirements development of the company's business systems;
- 2. Responsible for writing and maintaining the core framework, common module code, and system performance optimization;
- 3. Solve the key problems and technical problems in the system;
- 4. Responsible for writing related technical documents.
- 1. Full-time undergraduate, more than 3 years of J2EE development experience, good coding habits and problem solving skills;
- 2. Solid Java programming foundation, familiar with and used microservice architecture and common design patterns, and skilled in using agile development models;
- 3. Proficiency in mainstream JAVA frameworks such as Spring / SpringCloud / mybatis and front-end technologies (iview, JS, Html5, etc.);
- 4. Familiar with MySQL, Mongo, redis, ES, Memcached, and database tuning experience;
- 5. Familiar with the entire software process, control project progress, have good documentation ability and team management ability, can influence the team from the technical trends and ideas;
- 6. Must have SpringCloud project development experience;
- 7. Technical blog column or high concurrency, high traffic website development related work experience is preferred.
Test Engineer If you are positive, if you do n’t want to be afraid of setbacks, if you have the desire to make a career, deliver it bravely
- 1. Responsible for testing all products (app, website, trading platform) of the company and controlling product quality;
- 2. Develop related testing procedures and complete the work of testers independently;
- 3. Write a mature test plan and test cases according to the plan and relevant test requirements, and review the test results;
- 4. Implement software testing, complete product integration testing and system testing, and be responsible for product function, performance, and other aspects of testing;
- 5. Track the test problems, propose corresponding solutions to the problems encountered in the test and solve them reasonably;
- 6. Summarize the test situation and write the corresponding test report;
- 7. Communicate and collaborate with other departments of the company to complete the tasks of various technical departments.
- 1. Familiar with software testing process and related testing tools, able to independently undertake software testing tasks;
- 2. According to test requirements, formulate test plans and test cases, develop test scripts, deploy and execute tests, and write test reports;
- 3. Familiar with jmeter or loadrunner test tools, proficient in interface test basic operations and recording performance test scripts;
- 4. Familiar with white box and black box testing;
- 5. Understand user needs and be able to place requirements on user experience during testing;
- 6. Serious and responsible work, strong learning ability, good communication skills and teamwork spirit;
- 7. Strong communication skills, proactive, hardworking, and able to accept overtime when new version is released;
- 8. Experience in Internet project testing is preferred;
- 9. Work experience of more than 3 years, education requirements: Bachelor degree or above.
Product (Specialist-Expert) If you are positive, if you do n’t want to be afraid of setbacks, if you have the desire to make a career, deliver it bravely
- 1. Establish clear business and product requirements for product market analysis, user research and data analysis. Manage and prioritize business needs from users and the company;
- 2. Make product prototypes, write product requirements documents, and design user interaction processes. Grasp product details and ensure high availability of product design;
- 3. Manage product development processes, coordinate related technical and UI colleagues, and continuously improve product stability and scalability according to product planning;
- 4. Track product operation data, analyze user feedback, and regularly analyze and evaluate data on its own products, the overall industry, competitors, etc., continuously optimize products and complete product lifecycle management.
- 1. Have working experience of product manager in the Internet industry, and can provide practical product cases. Experience in the real estate e-commerce field is preferred;
- 2. Good at using user interviews, scene analysis, user portraits and data analysis to analyze user needs;
- 3. Able to write high-quality product requirements and use case documents, proficient in the use of product prototype tools;
- 4. Have good communication and coordination skills, can effectively control the progress of the product;
- 5. Have independent opinions on Internet products, specific excellent qualitative and quantitative analysis capabilities, and rigorous logical thinking;
- 6. Be curious about new products, have a broad vision, and have a good sense of product innovation.
Senior UI Designer If you are positive, if you do n’t want to be afraid of setbacks, if you have the desire to make a career, deliver it bravely
- 1. Responsible for web and mobile page and UI design;
- 2. The overall style design, page production and optimization of the website;
- 3. Responsible for website creative visual design.
- 1. More than 5 years of relevant work experience, art major graduation is preferred;
- 2. Proficient in design software tools such as photoshop / Dreamweaver / Illustrator / Fireworks;
- 3. Good execution and drafting ability, capable of independent design projects;
- 4. Teamwork spirit, strong sense of responsibility, good at communicating with other designers, planners, and technology; speaking efficiency.
Recruiting Director / Manager If you are positive, if you do n’t want to be afraid of setbacks, if you have the desire to make a career, deliver it bravely
- 1. Responsible for the recruitment, selection, interview, selection and placement according to the company's annual and quarterly recruitment plan;
- 2. Responsible for the recruitment management of the group and branch companies;
- 3. Responsible for controlling the company's recruitment channels and developing new recruitment channels to meet the company's talent requirements docking;
- 4. Responsible for talent pool construction and maintain close contact and interaction with talents;
- 5. Continue to collect human resources in the industry, understand competitor recruitment trends, and ensure that recruitment can support the company's strategic development goals.
- 1. Bachelor degree or above, good image quality;
- 2. More than 5 years working experience in recruitment management, with real estate recruitment experience preferred;
- 3. Intention to develop human resources in an overall direction.
TTT training If you are positive, if you do n’t want to be afraid of setbacks, if you have the desire to make a career, deliver it bravely
- 1. Responsible for curriculum development, planning and design. Extract, refine, export and package course content. Polish high-quality courses and be responsible for the content and quality of the courses;
- 2. Effectively organize training and lectures. Investigate and screen training needs, evaluate and analyze the results of the courses and provide feedback;
- 3. Settle course content, establish internal and external teachers' library, teaching materials library, test questions library, case library;
- 4. Innovative teaching methods. According to the business needs and the characteristics of the *** lecturer, design different teaching programs, courses are diverse, making learning interesting and interesting.
- 1. Bachelor degree, more than 2 years training experience;
- 2. Independent teaching and TTT experience, proficient in using PPT, EXCEL, WORD, FLASH and other office software;
- 3. Ability to research, analyze and evaluate training needs;
- 4. Strong sense of responsibility and teamwork, diligent and efficient work;
- 5. Experience in human resources industry or training and education experience in Internet companies is preferred.