Welcome to the service of Yoshiya!In order to use the services of Yoshiya, you should read and abide by this Yoshiya User Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement"). This agreement is a legal agreement between the user and Yoshinoya, and is a general term for users when they register their Yoshiya account and use the Yoshiya platform services or directly use the Yoshiya platform services without a registered process. You must read carefully and fully understand the contents of each clause of this agreement, especially the clauses of exemption or limitation of liability, jurisdiction and applicable law. Limitations and disclaimers may be highlighted in bold or underlined. If you do not agree with this agreement, you should immediately stop the registration process or stop using the Jiwu platform services; if you continue to access and use the Jiwu platform services, you shall be deemed to have confirmed and fully agreed to the agreements in this agreement.
1. The Jiwu platform refers to the Jiwu website (davidwrightguitar.com), Jiwu mobile application software (APP), and small programs operated by Shenzhen Jiwu Network Technology Co., Ltd. The Jiwu platform focuses on the use of cloud computing and big data. Internet technology such as smart marketing, is committed to bringing customers a better Internet platform for house purchase experience.
2. The user, hereinafter also referred to as "you", refers to an enterprise legal person, social group, natural person, or other social organization that has full civil rights capacity and behavioral capacity to register or log in to the Jiwu platform to use Jiwu products or services. According to whether the user has gone through the registration process, it is divided into registered users and non-registered users. Registered users refer to users who use the services of the Yoshiya platform or the Yoshiya website after completing the registration process through the Yoshiya platform. Non-registered users are users who have not registered, directly logged in to the Yoshiya platform, or entered the Yoshiya platform through other methods permitted by the Yoshiya platform, directly or indirectly using the Yoshiya platform services or the materials of the Yoshiya website. According to the way users use the Yoshinoya service, they are divided into corporate users and consumer users. Among them, the enterprise user refers to the entity that publishes listing information through the Yoshiya platform or provides other services to the consumer user on the Yoshiya platform. For other back-end systems, the rules for their use are specified separately. Consumer users are those who search for a house through Yoshiya or use other Yoshiya services.
3. Agreement parties, the agreement parties in this agreement include Shenzhen Jiwu Network Technology Co., Ltd. and related parties that provide technical services and consulting services for the Jiwu platform as one party, collectively referred to as "Jiwu", and you as the other party.
Effect of the agreement1. You are bound by this agreement when you follow the registration page to fill in the information, read and agree to this agreement and complete the registration process, or when you actually use the Yoshiya platform services in other ways permitted by Yoshiya. 2. The content of this agreement includes the text of this agreement. When you use a particular service or system of Jiwu, the service may have a separate agreement, related business rules, announcements, help, instructions, general terms, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as " rule"). All rules that have been issued or may be issued in the future by Yoshiya are an integral part of this agreement and have the same legal effect as this agreement. Except as expressly stated otherwise, any services provided by Yoshiya and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as "Yoshiya Platform Services") are subject to this agreement. You undertake to accept and abide by this agreement. If you do not agree with this agreement, you should immediately stop the registration process or stop using the Jiwu platform services; if you continue to access and use the Jiwu platform services, you are deemed to have confirmed and fully agreed to the contents of this agreement. 3. Jiwu has the right to formulate and modify this agreement and / or various rules from time to time in accordance with the updates of national laws and regulations and the adjustment of product and service rules, and publicize it by means of publicity on the website. If you continue to use the Yoshiya platform services, you accept the revised agreement and rules. In the event of a dispute, the latest relevant agreement and rules of Yoshiya shall prevail.
User account description
1. User qualification
You confirm that before you complete the registration process or actually use the services provided by the Yoshiya platform in other ways permitted by Yoshiya, you should have the capacity for civil conduct that is compatible with your actions as required by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If you do not have the aforementioned civil capacity that is compatible with your behavior, you should obtain the informed consent of the guardian, and you and your guardian shall bear the corresponding liabilities caused by it in accordance with the law. In particular, if you are a minor, please visit and / or use our platform website with the consent and guidance of your guardian2. Account registration, use and cancellation (1) When you sign this agreement and complete the registration process, Yoshiya will provide you with a unique numbered Yoshiya account (ie user account). You are responsible for the security of your user account, login password, payment password (if any), verification code, and actions performed through your account, unless there are legal requirements or instructions from the administrative and judicial authorities, and with the consent of Yoshiya, Otherwise your user account may not be transferred, borrowed, gifted or inherited in any way (except for property rights related to the account), your login password, payment password (if any) and verification code shall not be provided or leaked to any third party, otherwise , All losses caused to you (or Yoshiya, any third party) shall be borne by you, and Yoshiya will not bear any responsibility.
(2) If you find anyone improperly using your account or there are any other situations that may endanger your account security, you should immediately contact Jiwu Platform Public Telephone (0755-86508300) and notify Jiwu to suspend or freeze related services. You understand that it takes a reasonable time for Yoshiya to take action on your request, and Yoshiya does not take any responsibility for the consequences (including but not limited to any loss of you) before the action is taken.
(3) If you want to cancel your personal account, please contact Jiwu (0755-86508300), Jiwu will promptly cancel the account and delete personal information.
Services provided by the Yoshiya platform
1. For business users
(1) If you are a cooperative platform within the designated cooperation scope of the Jiwu platform, the two parties can share housing, share customers, share consulting information, etc .;
(2) If you are a partner who joins Yoshiya, you can use the online traffic and operating data of Yoshiya series software developed and operated by certain Yoshiya within the authorized term and area of Yoshiya to operate the new house transaction business, and enjoy Various services and support. And you can post your cooperation information or advertisement information on the Jiwu platform, including the Jiwu website (davidwrightguitar.com) according to your business development needs.
For individual users
If you plan to rent or sell a property, you can post the location information, price information, and your contact information of the property you intend to rent or sell through your Jiwu account. We will protect personal information on the same level as Jiwu. Your above information is shared with Jiwu and / or Jiwu's cooperative agencies or cooperation platforms to jointly provide you with efficient house sales and rental services. At the same time, in the case of requiring the same protection of personal information as Jiwu, Jiwu will cooperate with Institutions or cooperative platforms share personal information and jointly provide online information services and offline consulting services for potential home buyers.
V. Specifications for the use of Yoshiba platform services
1. Prohibited content
Through the Yoshiya platform, you can post relevant information in accordance with the rules of Yoshiya. However, the information published must not contain the following:
(1) Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) Endangering national unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity;
(3) leaking state secrets, endangering national security, or harming national honor and interests;
(4) incite ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, undermine ethnic unity, or violate ethnic customs and habits;
(5) Propagating cults and superstitions;
(6) Disrupting the social order and disrupting social stability;
(7) Inducing minors to commit crimes and commit violence, pornography, gambling, or terrorist activities;
(8) Insulting or slandering others, and infringing on citizens' personal reputation, privacy, intellectual property rights, and other legitimate rights and interests;
(9) Endangering social morality and harming the excellent national cultural tradition;
(10) Other content prohibited by relevant laws, administrative regulations and state regulations.
2. Prohibited behaviors:
1) Publishing, transmitting, disseminating, and storing content that infringes on other people's intellectual property rights (including copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, etc.), brand image, and trade secret rights, including viruses, Trojans, time bombs, etc., which may cause damage to the Yoshiya system Content that harms or affects its stability creates false identity to mislead or deceive others;
2) Transmission or distribution of files containing images, photos, software, or other materials protected by intellectual property laws that are otherwise transmitted, as examples (but not limited to): including copyright or trademark law (or the right to privacy or publicity) ), Unless the user owns or controls the corresponding rights or has obtained all necessary approvals;
3) Use any material or information containing images or photos obtained through the use of the Software by infringing trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights of either party;
4) Conduct acts that endanger computer network security, including but not limited to: using unauthorized data or accessing unauthorized servers / accounts; entering the public computer network or other people's computer systems without permission and deleting, modifying, and adding stored information ; Without permission, attempt to detect, scan, test the weaknesses of the system or network of the platform or other acts that undermine network security; attempt to interfere with or disrupt the normal operation of the platform system or website, intentionally spread malicious programs or viruses, and other disruptive interference Normal network information service behavior; forging TCP / IP packet names or partial names;
5) Modify or falsify instructions, data, and data packages in the operation of software works, add, delete, or change the functions or operating effects of software, and shall not transmit or operate the software used for the above purposes to the public through the information network;
7) Violates the rules of activities published on the Yoshiya website, including but not limited to publishing false information, cheating or conducting false transactions through other means.
3. You understand and agree that Jiwu has the right to provide it with the necessary information such as registration information and release records that you fill in the Jiwu platform at the request of government departments (including judicial and administrative departments).
4. During the use of the Jiwu platform services on the Jiwu platform, you promise to abide by the following agreements:
1) All actions performed during the use of the services of the Yoshiya platform are in compliance with the national laws, regulations and other regulatory documents and the rules and requirements of the rules of the Yoshiya platform, do not violate social public interests or public morals, do not damage the legitimate rights and interests of others, and Violates this agreement and related rules. If you violate any of the foregoing commitments and have any legal consequences, you shall independently bear all legal responsibilities in your own name and ensure that Jiwu is protected from any losses or increased costs.
2) Do not publish information that is prohibited by the state (unless a legal and sufficient license is obtained), do not publish information that is suspected of infringing the intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests of others, do not publish information that violates social public interests or public morals, public order and good customs, and do not publish Information concerning suspected violations of law or this agreement and various rules.
3) Without the cooperation with Yoshiya, do not use any data on the Yoshiya platform for commercial use, including but not limited to using the Yoshiya platform in any way, such as copying or dissemination without the prior written consent of Yoshiya Information on display.
4) Do not use any device, software or routine to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of the Yoshinoya platform or any activities being performed on the Yoshiya platform. You must not take any action that will cause an unreasonably large data load on the network equipment of the Joshiya platform.
5. If you violate the above agreement, you understand and agree that Jiwu will handle it as follows:
1) When you violate the above promise, Jiwu has the right to deal with or terminate the service provided to you in accordance with the agreement, without obtaining your consent or notifying you in advance.
2) According to the designation of relevant laws or the judgment of the service rules of Jiwu platform, if your behavior is suspected of violating the provisions of laws and regulations or the terms of this agreement and / or rules, Jiwu has the right to take corresponding measures, including but not limited to direct shielding, Delete infringing information, reduce your credit value, or stop providing services directly.
3) Regarding your actions on the Jiwu platform, including those that you have not implemented on the Jiwu platform but have affected the Jiwu platform and its users, Jiwu has the right to unilaterally determine the nature of your actions and whether they constitute this agreement and / or Violation of the rules and take corresponding measures accordingly.
4) For any suspected breach of promise that causes damage to any third party, you should independently bear all legal responsibilities in your own name, and you should ensure that Jiwu is free from the losses or additional costs caused by it.
5) If you are suspected of violating relevant laws or the provisions of this agreement, causing Jiya to suffer any losses, or to be claimed by any third party, or punished by any administrative department, you should compensate Jiya for the losses and / or Costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees.
Scope and Limitation of Liability1. Yoshiya is responsible for providing you with Yoshiya platform information services. However, Jiwu does not make any express or implied guarantee for Jiwu platform services, including but not limited to the accuracy, applicability, no errors, omissions, or suitability for a particular purpose of Jiwu platform information services. Jiwu should take corresponding measures to protect the safety, stability, continuity and reliability of Jiwu platform. 2. The Jiwu platform only provides you with the Jiwu platform information service. You understand that the information on the Jiwu platform is published or reprinted by users on the Internet. Due to the existence of mass information, the Jiwu platform cannot eliminate possible risks and defects. You should exercise caution in determining the authenticity and validity of the relevant information, and the final publicity of the government website or developer shall prevail.
3. The Jiwu platform, like other Internet websites used online, will also be plagued by various bad information, network security and network failure issues, including but not limited to:
1) Other users may post scams or false information, or post offensive and disgusting content such as abusive, cursing, slandering, and attacking content;
2) Other users may publish some pictures, photos, texts and other materials that infringe on your or other third parties' intellectual property rights, portrait rights, name rights, reputation rights, privacy rights and / or other legal rights;
3) Facing problems and threats such as hacker attacks, computer virus problems, system crashes, network disconnections, slow network speeds, and program vulnerabilities.You fully understand and agree that the above-mentioned various bad information, network security and network failure problems are not caused by Yoshiya or Yoshiya platform, which may cause you to feel resentment, nausea, vomiting and other mental damage, or give you Any other losses will be borne by you, and Jiwu will not be liable to you.
4. You agree that if you find that any content on this website does not comply with legal requirements or does not comply with the provisions of this user agreement, you have the obligation to notify Jiwu in a timely manner. If you find that your personal information has been misappropriated, or your copyright or other rights have been infringed, please inform Jiwu of this situation and provide the following information and materials:
1) the URL, number or other details of the information that violates your rights;
2) Proof of your rights as the legal owner of the copyright or other rights mentioned;
3) Your personal information and effective contact information, including real name, address, phone number and email;
4) A copy of your ID card, business license and other related information.
If it is confirmed through review, we will delete the relevant information in time. We only accept written notices of infringement by post, email or fax. If the situation is urgent, you can inform us in advance through the customer service phone, and we will take corresponding measures according to the situation.5. You understand and agree that Jiwu will not be liable for any damages caused by any of the following situations, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, etc. or other intangible losses:
1) Use or fail to use the Yoshiya platform service;
2) a third party uses your account or changes your data without authorization;
3) Expenses and losses arising from the purchase or acquisition of any services, data, information, etc., or alternative acts through the Jiwu platform, or all matters related to the establishment of online / offline transactions and service legal relationships with any other third parties;
4) Your misunderstanding of the Yoshiba platform service;
5) Other losses related to the Yoshiya platform services due to force majeure or other reasons other than Yoshiya.6. When you use products or services provided by third parties on Jiwu, in addition to complying with this agreement, you should also comply with the third party's user agreement and other relevant rules. Yoshiya and the third party bear their respective responsibilities for possible disputes within the scope stipulated and agreed by law. 7. You agree to display the promotional or promotional information, information, and dynamics (collectively referred to as promotional information, including commercial and non-commercial information) that Jiwu itself or third-party service providers send or provide to you during the use of the Jiwu platform services. The method and scope may be changed without special notice to you. Except as expressly provided by laws and regulations, you should carefully evaluate the transaction based on the promotional information and accept it reasonably, and be responsible for the consequences of the transaction. The user will suffer from the transaction based on the promotional information or the content provided by the aforementioned third-party service provider. Yoshiya assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage.
8. Jiwu is exempt from the following force majeure actions: normal equipment maintenance of information network, failure of information network connection, failure of computer, communication or other systems, power failure, strike, labor disputes, riots, uprisings, riots, insufficient productivity or production materials, Inability or delay in service due to fire, flood, storm, explosion, war, government action, order of judicial administration or inaction of third party.
9. You should strictly abide by this agreement and the rules of Yoshiya. If you violate the agreement or rules and cause losses to a third party or Yoshiya, you should bear all the responsibilities.
10. Jiwu reserves the right to independently decide to deny services, close user accounts, review, edit, and clear user-published content within the scope allowed by laws implemented in the mainland of the People's Republic of China.
Eight, intellectual property statement
1. "JIWU", "jiwu" and "Jiwu" are trademarks of the company where Jiwu is located and its affiliated companies, and are protected by law. Anyone who infringes the company's copyright and other intellectual property rights will be investigated for related legal responsibilities by Jiwu.
2. The information (including but not limited to coding, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, sound file fragments, digital downloads, data editing and software) published on the Yoshiya platform is the property of Yoshiya or its content providers , Protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this platform is the exclusive property of Yoshiya and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. All software on this platform is the property of Jiwu or its affiliates or its software suppliers, and is protected by Chinese and international copyright laws. Any authorized viewing, copying, printing, and dissemination of information content belonging to the Jiwu Platform website shall not be used for commercial purposes and all use of the information content and any part thereof must include this copyright notice.
3. Once the user accepts this agreement, it means that the user actively publishes any form of information content (including but not limited to user Q & A, evaluation, user consultation, various types of information, knowledge, encyclopedia, Opinions, topic articles, and other information content) and any transferable rights, such as copyright property rights (including but not limited to: reproduction rights, distribution rights, rental rights, exhibition rights, performance rights, screening rights, broadcasting rights, information The right of Internet transmission, filming, adaptation, translation, compilation and other transferable rights that should be enjoyed by the copyright owner) are all exclusively and irrevocably transferred to Yoshiya, and the user agrees that Yoshiya has the right to stand alone for any subject infringement. File a lawsuit.
4. This agreement has constituted a written agreement on the transfer of rights such as copyright and property rights as stipulated in the Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China and related laws. Its validity and the content of any works protected by copyright law published on the user's Jiwu platform, regardless of such content It is formed before or after the conclusion of this agreement.
5. The user agrees and has fully understood the terms of this agreement, and promises not to publish or authorize other subjects to use the information in any form (including but not limited to use on various websites and media) .
6. The information or content released by users through the Yoshiya platform does not represent the opinions and opinions of Yoshiya, nor does it mean that Yoshiya agrees with their views or confirms the authenticity of their content.7. The information, text, pictures and other information released by users through the Yoshiya platform are provided by Yoshiya users, and their authenticity, accuracy and legality are the responsibility of the information publisher. Yoshiya does not provide any guarantee and assumes no legal responsibility. If the above materials infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, the responsibility is borne by the information issuer, and Jiwu will not be held responsible for this. 8. Except as otherwise required by law, no unit or individual may illegally copy, transmit, display, mirror, upload, download, reprint, quote, link in whole or in part in any way without the express written permission of Jiwu. , Grab or otherwise use the information content and related materials of the Jiwu platform, otherwise, Jiwu has the right to pursue its legal responsibility.
9. The following contents of the Jiwu platform cannot be arbitrarily reproduced:
1) All information published in this platform;
2) The contents of the statement that no reprinting or reprinting without permission has been made;
3) Unique graphics, logos, page styles, layout methods, procedures, etc. in this platform;
4) This platform must have special authorization or registered user qualifications to be aware of the content;
5) Content that is not permitted by other laws or that the platform deems inappropriate for reprinting.
10. Jiwu does not bear any legal liability for disputes, etc. or any losses caused by disputes caused by improper reference to the contents of Jiwu's website. For users who do not comply with this statement or for other illegal and malicious use of the contents of the Yoshiya platform, Yoshiya reserves the right to pursue its legal responsibility.
Nine, termination of the agreement
1. You agree that, based on the security of the platform services, Jiwu has the right to suspend the provision of some or all Jiwu platform services to you, temporarily freeze your account, recover in a timely manner after the security issues are resolved, and timely terminate, freeze and recover Notice. If the security problem of the website is caused by your illegal behavior, Jiwu has the right to terminate the provision of some or all Jiwu platform services to you, permanently freeze (cancel) your account, and have the right to claim compensation from you.
2. You agree that after your agreement with Jiwu ends, Jiwu still enjoys the following rights:
1) Keep information release records, transaction records, and other log-in operation records during your use of the Yoshiya service as required by law.
2) If you have violated the law or violated this agreement and / or rules during the use of the services of Jiwu Platform, Jiwu can still claim rights and hold you accountable according to this agreement.
X. Application of Law, Jurisdiction and Others
1. The conclusion, entry into force, interpretation, amendment, supplement, termination, execution and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. If there are no relevant provisions in the law, reference shall be made to general international business practices and / or industry practices.
2. Any clause of this agreement is deemed to be abolished, invalid or unenforceable, and this clause shall be considered separable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this agreement.3. Disputes and disputes arising from this agreement shall be settled by Jiwu and you through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, either party shall have the right to settle the case in Shenzhen Nanshan People's Court. In order to protect the interests of netizens and related rights holders, Shenzhen Jiwu Network Technology Co., Ltd. has provided users and related rights holders with a wealth of convenient online and offline complaint channels through publicity. Based on fair considerations among network users, and in order to enable the complaints of network users to be processed in a timely manner and avoid being blocked as spam, Shenzhen Jiwu Network Technology Co., Ltd. refuses to receive and process all emails sent to the company's employees. The notice of infringement on the Internet does not promise to give priority to the e-mail infringement notice sent to the employees of the company.