Recently, a "shock: the pool area is not equal to the percentage of the pool area, and lost 1 square meter per minute" quickly became hot on the forum. Hundreds of thousands are wasted on the pooled area, and the pooled area of high-rise housing is the largest. So what kind of pool area does the high-rise pool share, and how much does the high-rise pool share generally have the best living quality, and how to calculate the pool area of high-rise buildings is accurate. Let ’s talk about the “hidden rules” in the pooled area of high-rise residential buildings to prevent buyers from losing money.
- How reasonable is the high-rise pool area? What is the percentage of pooled building area?
This mainly depends on whether your house is a high-rise residence or a multi-story residence. The high-rise residential pool area is relatively large, which can reach about 30%, and the multi-storey residential pool area is relatively small, generally not exceeding 20%. Secondly, different building types also have an impact on the calculation of the pooled area of the house. For example, the method of calculating the pooled area is completely different for fully enclosed balconies and open balconies. The difference between the two is half the balcony area. ...
- How much is the elevator high-rise pool fee in Phoenix City? What is the pooling fee for bungalows? How to calculate
- How much is a high-rise residential pool? How much is the common area?
The so-called shared area is the abbreviation of shared public building area, and the sum of the building area in the suite constitutes the building area of a set of commercial buildings. Nowadays, whether it is a high-rise building or a multi-story building, commercial housing has a common area. But what exactly is shared? How is area calculated? Many homebuyers are not clear about this, they are worried that the house will be "injected" by the developer. So is the pool area of your house reasonable? In response, the reporter conducted some investigations and visits. ...
- How much is a small high-level booth?
- What is the high-rise pool area?
At present, the state has no clear rules on which area must be controlled in terms of pooled area. 1. In small plate high-rise buildings with elevators, the high-rise pool area is usually between 15-20%. 2. In plate-type high-rise buildings with elevators, the high-rise pool area is usually between 18-25%. 3. In small tower-type high-rise buildings with elevators, the high-rise pool area is usually between 18-22%. 4. In a tower-type high-rise building with an elevator, high-rise stalls ...
- How to calculate the high-rise pool area
Pooled area = Construction area-Saleable area Pooled rate = Pooled area / (In-house area + Pooled area) * 100% (In-house area + Pooled area = Construction area) Pooled coefficient = Pooled area / unit Inner area
- I would like to ask what is the high-level pool area?
1. The building area in the suite is composed of the following three parts: ① The use area in the suite (unit), including the bedroom, living room, hall, aisle, kitchen, toilet, toilet, storage room, wall cabinet, etc. Sum of the inner wall area of the suite ③Construction area of the balcony. 2. Construction area within the suite = ① + ② + ③ = Use area within the suite + Wall area within the suite + Balcony building area. 3. The allocation coefficient of public building area is: the public building area of the whole building divided by the whole ...
- How to calculate the high-rise pool area? Are there any rules?
The high-rise residential pool area accounts for 20% -30% of the building area. There is no hard and fast rule on high-rise pool area.
- How much is the high-rise pool area of Tanxi in Shenyang Jindi
- What is the high-rise pool area? What is the high-rise pool area?
Generally, in multi-storey buildings without elevators, the pooling coefficient is normal within the range of 5-10%, and it is possible to exceed 10%, but it is rare. In small high-rise buildings with elevators, the sharing factor is usually between 15-20%. In plate-type high-rise buildings with elevators, the sharing factor is usually between 18-25%. In small tower high-rise buildings with elevators, the sharing factor is usually between 18-22%. In a tower high-rise building with an elevator ...
- Please tell us about the general high-level booths.
There is currently no standard, but the developer has the obligation to inform you of the size of the pooled area. Housing sharing ratio refers to the ratio of housing sharing area to total housing area. Regarding the treatment of pooled area, China has not yet issued any clear laws and regulations. Due to the unclear pooled area, it has become the focus of debate in the real estate transaction process. The sharing rate is mainly used to calculate public building facilities (distribution rooms, corridors, elevator shafts, public passages, fire protection facilities and other ...
- How much is a small high-rise pool area that is reasonable?
The public building area allocated for commercial housing is mainly composed of two parts: the building area of public and management houses that functionally serve the entire building, such as elevator shafts, corridor rooms, equipment rooms, public entrance halls, and aisles. Outside the partition between the building spaces and 50% of the horizontal projected area of the exterior wall. Due to the different circumstances of each building, there are also differences in high-level public stalls in Yangzhou. According to the current operating experience in the real estate market, ordinary multi-storey residential buildings, in ...
- How much is a high-level pool stall reasonable? Is it appropriate for a 100 square meter house and a 30 square meter booth?
It depends on your building distance, the number of elevators (several elevators and several households), staircase area, and corridor area. Generally speaking, the high-rise pool is the largest. The specific data depends on the positioning of your entire city. If it is a third-tier city, the share of the pool should be smaller (because the land is not expensive). Of course, there are also factors such as the location of the city. Generally speaking, 15% -25% are reference data for multiple floors (6 floors) and small high floors (7-12 floors).
- How many small high-rise stalls are on the 15th floor
- What is the high-rise pool area? How to calculate the pool area?
The formula for calculating the pool area of a house is the total building area of the house multiplied by the sum of the building area of the public house divided by the building area within the housing. The public building area sharing factor is equal to the sum of the public building area divided by the built-in building area. The commercial housing pooling coefficient for residential buildings is about 0.1, and the commercial housing pooling coefficient for high-rise residential buildings is about 0.2. The general multi-storey residential pool area accounts for 10% of the building area ...
- How much is the high-end booth in Suzhou
Generally speaking, the pooled area is within a reasonable range of 10% -30%. So how much is reasonable in Suzhou high-level booths?
- Factors affecting the amount of high-rise pool area
What is the pool area of high-rise buildings? Many factors that affect the pool area of high-rise buildings will affect the pool area of the building. See the introduction in the knowledge.
- Why is the high-level pool area generally large and high-level pools?
Why is the high-rise pool area large? How much is a high-level pool? Generally speaking, the larger the pool area of the house is, the larger the staircase height is and the larger the pool area is;
- How is the high-rise pool area specified?
In buildings with elevators, the upper floors are usually between 15-20%. In elevators, the upper floors are usually between 18-25%. In small tower-type high-rise buildings with elevators, the high-rise pool area is usually between 18-22%. In the elevators, the high-rise pool area is usually between 20-30%.
- [You ask me to answer] How big is the small and high-level public pool in Wuhan?
Editor's note: The size of the pooled area directly affects the size of the housing area used by buyers. The larger the pooled area, the smaller the area, and vice versa. Today's high housing prices and excessive pooling are actually a hidden loss for buyers. But the size of the pooled area is just right, and many buyers are actually unclear. * Now there are netizens consulting, I want to buy small high-level, I don't know how much the pool area is * appropriate? In this issue, you will answer this question if you answer me.
What is the occupancy rate? Sales area, floor area, construction area, calculation, green area ratio, set area, small high-rise shared area, shared area, housing area, built area, built area, what does it mean How to calculate the skill area of the room ? How to calculate the area of the free area? The formula of the total construction area