The provident fund interest rate is lower than the commercial loan interest rate. Particularly many people choose to use provident fund loans. However, applying for a provident fund loan is also conditional. Not everyone can apply. Therefore, the conditions for applying for a provident fund loan must be met. Learn more about applying for a housing provident fund loan.Enter the provident fund online query entrance
- How are the current conditions for the applicant for a housing provident fund loan determined?
To apply for a housing provident fund loan, the following conditions must be met at the same time: 1. Have a permanent urban residence or other valid residence status. 2. Have a stable career and income, good credit, and the ability to repay the principal and interest of a loan. 3. A person who purchases a house must have a valid and valid house purchase contract or agreement; a person who constructs or renovates a house must have the approval documents of the county (district) and above planning and land management departments; a major repair of a house ...
- What are the conditions for applying for a housing provident fund loan?
(1) The applicant has continuously and fully paid housing provident fund for more than 12 months (including) and purchased self-occupied housing in our area; (2) The applicant has purchased self-occupied housing such as affordable housing and ordinary commercial housing, and the location of the house has been OK; (3) paid the purchase price except the loan amount (not less than 30% of the total purchase amount) and have the ability to repay the loan principal and interest; (4) the applicant agrees to use the purchased house as collateral and is willing to handle the house Registration of title certificate and ...
- Under what circumstances can I not apply for a housing provident fund loan in Lianyungang?
Borrowers under the following circumstances shall not apply for a housing provident fund loan: (1) Poor records in the personal credit information basic database of the People's Bank of China (except bad records formed by non-subjective reasons that are accidental, short-term, and small in amount may be excluded) ); (2) the legal income is not enough to repay the loan; (3) the use of illegal means to collect housing provident fund; (4) the same house has used housing provident fund loans; (5) the original housing public .. .
The personal credit report has been overdue for 11 months in the last 5 years and not overdue for more than 90 days. I can still apply for housing ...
Are you credit card expired? If the credit card is overdue, it does not matter, it will not affect your provident fund loan, if you are overdue, it will affect this provident fund loan. If you want to use a provident fund loan, the provident fund loan must not be overdue, and the provident fund must be paid continuously for one year.
- How to apply for a housing provident fund loan
1. Communicate well with the developer, explaining that the provident fund is used for the loan (some developers do n’t do provident fund, because the time for lending is too slow) 2. After signing the sale and purchase agreement, agree to the time to sign the mortgage information with the bank. Married must provide a spouse ID card. The original account certificate of marriage (or unmarried certificate) income certificate (greater than 2.5 times the monthly contribution). Copy of the passbook. ..
- Can I apply for a housing provident fund loan when buying second-hand housing in Xiangyang?
Yes, the house purchased must have a "State-owned Land Use Right Certificate" and a "House Ownership Certificate", and the property must have been transferred to your name.
- What are the requirements to apply for a housing provident fund loan?
(1) Have permanent residence registration or valid residence permit in this city; (2) Continuously deposit housing provident fund for more than half a year before application, and accumulate the accumulated reserve fund for not less than 2 years; (3) Self-raised funds reach the total amount of housing purchased More than 30% of the price (including 30%); (4) has a stable occupation and a stable source of income, the ability to repay the principal and interest of the loan; (5) signed a contract or agreement to purchase a house; (6) meet the client And other provisions prescribed by the trustee ...
- For a new house, the purchase contract is written with my father's name. My father has retired at home, I pay in Zhuhai ...
Yes. Your father no longer meets the requirements for a loan. Credit and income certificates only need to provide you, and your father only needs to provide identity certificates such as identity cards, household registration books, marriage certificates, and so on.
- I want to apply for a provident fund loan. Where should the applicant apply for a housing provident fund loan?
Applicants may apply for a housing provident fund loan to the following locations based on the location of the purchased house: Shinan Management Office: No. 2 Shandong Road Tel: 83899503 Licang Management Office: 7-8th Floor, Baitong Building, 47 Jingkou Road Telephone: 68698117 Sheshan Management Office: 268 Hong Kong East Road Tel: 88978601 Huangdao Management Office: Century Yuehai Building, 313 Changjiang East Road, Development Zone ...
- What about the secondary provident fund loan line? What are the rules for applying for a housing provident fund loan for the second time?
There are no special regulations for applying for a housing provident fund loan for the second time. The analysis is as follows: 1. The previous provident fund loan cannot be re-financed without repayment. A person is only allowed to make one provident fund loan at the same time. 2. Meet the requirements for provident fund loans: there is no housing provident fund loan; the provident fund has been repaid after the loan has been repaid, and it will be eligible for a provident fund loan the following month. 3. The interest rate is fixed, with an annual interest rate of 4.9% for more than 5 years. 4. As long as the last provident fund loan has been paid off ...
- If the first home does not use the housing provident fund loan and the commercial loan has not been repaid, you can apply for the second home ...
If the commercial housing loan is not repaid, buying another house and applying for a provident fund loan will have an impact. And to implement the second house policy. To be specific, when applying for a loan, the applicant is required to bring the identity card, marriage certificate and purchase contract of the husband and wife to the front desk of the Housing Provident Fund Management Center to apply for it. The staff can review and verify the loan before determining whether it can be loaned.
- Can I apply for a housing provident fund loan from my aunt's house? My account has more than 40,000, my husband has thousands of dollars (single ...
This won't work.
- What are the procedures for applying for a housing provident fund loan to buy a house?
1. Procedure 1. Financial Appropriation Unit: The applicant provides the relevant extraction basis ------- preliminary review by the sub-person in charge ------- verification by the person in charge of the business hall ------- approval by the director of the center -------- The Finance Section reports to the Finance Bureau to verify the appropriation ---------- Payment from the Finance Section 2. Non-financial appropriation unit: Applicant provides relevant withdrawal basis --------- Preliminary examination by the person in charge of the business hall -------...
- NND! I just bought a new house in Nancheng, and after signing the contract, the developer told me not to accept the application for housing provident fund ...
What if the developer does not accept the application for a housing provident fund loan? In this case, you can report the situation to the Loan Management Section of the Dongguan Housing Provident Fund Management Center, or you can report it to the Dongguan Housing and Construction Bureau. Dongguan Housing Provident Fund Management Center will send someone to follow up, and actively do a good job of coordination to try to solve the problem.
- What are the requirements for applying for a housing provident fund loan?
According to the Regulations on the Management of Housing Provident Fund, employees who have paid housing provident fund in a timely, continuous and full manner and have full civil capacity can purchase housing (including commodity housing, second-hand housing, fund-raising housing, Applicable housing, public housing), construction, renovation and overhaul housing can apply for personal housing provident fund loans.
- What are the steps in the Chongqing housing provident fund loan buying process? How to apply for a housing provident fund loan buying process
What is the process of buying a house in Chongqing? What are the application conditions and loan materials? I compiled the relevant material information again to help you get things done smoothly. I. Provident Fund Loan Process (1) Preliminary Examination: The Housing Fund Management Center conducts a preliminary examination of the materials submitted by the applicant, including the applicant's qualifications, loan amount, and loan term. After the initial examination is qualified, the Center will issue a "mortgage review and evaluation notice ". ...
- Is the payment time accumulated after the accumulation fund transfer? Can I apply for a housing provident fund loan immediately? Hello, I was in ...
According to the "Guangxi Housing Provident Fund Business Management Regulations": "When applying for a loan, a loan applicant should have continuously deposited housing provident funds for more than 6 months. For loan applicants who have transferred personal housing provident funds to other places, they must pay at the transfer place. The housing provident fund time can be combined with the transfer time of the transfer-in place, and the original transfer-out housing provident fund management center will issue a deposit certificate. "If your previous deposit time can continue with your deposit time in our center, you can merge...
May I ask if I paid for a housing provident fund in Zibo and bought a house in Qingdao, can I apply for a housing provident fund loan?
No, the loan cannot be loaned.
- Can I buy a house offsite to apply for a housing provident fund loan?
More than 12 months and now being deposited!
- Can I apply for a provident fund loan to buy a house intermittently? Want to buy a house in Nanning, apply for housing provident fund ...
According to the “Guangxi Housing Provident Fund Business Management Regulations”: “When applying for a loan, a loan applicant should have continuously paid for housing provident fund for more than 6 months.” If you started to pay for housing provident fund in 2012 and continue to pay normally, It is possible to apply. If you fail to pay the housing provident fund for more than 6 months, you cannot apply for a housing provident fund loan.
- Guancheng Shangdu New District Reviews-How about the real estate facilities in Guancheng New District?
Shangdu New District can boldly say: Looking at Zhengzhou, whether it is the hot Beilong Lake, Binhe International New City, Baisha Lubo, Changxi Lake, Erqi New City, etc., it is not as close as I am to the main city. !!
- Dry goods! Four reasons to invest in a double-storey apartment
In recent years, with the increase of people's investment awareness, real estate investment has been a popular choice. However, high property prices in the real estate market and government regulation have made many investors more and more cautious. How to choose the real estate that suits you has become a doubt for many home buyers.
- Announcement on the Continuation of the Fourth Shanxi (Yuncheng) International Fruit Exchange Expo
At the request of the general public and fruit merchants, with the consent of the municipal party committee and the municipal government, the announcement of the organizing committee of the Fourth Shanxi (Yuncheng) International Fruit Exchange Expo, the conference was postponed for two days, on October 27 (Sunday) Closing. Welcome everyone to visit and purchase. The notice is hereby that the organizing committee of the Shanxi (Yuncheng) International Fruit Exchange Expo October 22, 2019
- Kitakami Guangshen, whose extraction conditions are the most lenient? What about Zhangzhou?
With regard to the withdrawal of provident funds for leasing, one of the general concerns is the monthly withdrawal of funds. Especially in first-tier cities, rents continue to rise. Taking Beijing as an example, according to the statistics of the Institute of I Love My Home, in the first half of 2019, the average rent of housing in Beijing's housing leasing transactions was 6044 yuan / set · month, an increase of 1.33% month-on-month and an increase of 5.31% year-on-year.
Provident fund repayment in advance Housing provident fund loan Requirement housing provident fund loan Buying provident fund loan Buying provident fund How long can you pay the loan Shanghai provident fund loan Provident fund Return loan provident fund decoration loan Provident fund loan Housing provident fund loan How to apply for provident fund loan What is provident fund loan Housing provident fund loan Loan Personal Housing Provident Fund How to Apply for Provident Fund Loan Beijing Provident Fund Loan Conditions for Using Provident Fund Loan Commercial Loan to Provident Fund Loan With Housing Provident Fund Loan Housing Provident Fund How to Apply for Housing Provident Fund Loan Housing Provident Fund Loan Limit Provident Fund Housing Provident Fund Loan Ratio