Due to work reasons, many friends are working in different places and want to buy a house with a provident fund loan from another place. I wonder if I can get a provident fund loan from another place? If yes, what are the requirements for offsite housing provident fund loans? We will tell you about some friends ’knowledge about offsite provident fund loans.Enter the provident fund online query entrance
- What are the requirements for a Shenyang off-site housing provident fund loan?
If the lender purchases a commercial house, the following requirements must be provided when applying for a loan: the housing provident fund deposit certificate issued by the management center where the housing provident fund is deposited; the original and photocopy of the identity card of the couple; the original residence register; the original and copy of the marriage certificate The original contract for the purchase of a commercial house; a copy of the sales permit for a commercial house; a copy of the approval number for the house number of the new building, the original invoice for the purchase of the house, and the original residence notice; the original receipt of the maintenance fund, the deed tax receipt ...
- What other issues should be paid attention to in Shenyang's off-site housing provident fund loan?
Before applying for a loan, the borrower or co-borrower's unit shall deposit housing provident fund for employees for 2 years; the first payment for the purchase of commercial housing shall not be less than 30%, and the first payment for the purchase of second-hand housing shall not be less than 40%; After the previous loan repayment, if you apply for a housing provident fund loan to buy a house again, if you withdraw the housing provident fund within one year before the date of applying for the loan (including entrusted withdrawal of repayment), the down payment for the purchase of the house will increase by 10%. Borrowers and co-owners apply for housing accumulation ...
- Do you have a two-bedroom house here? Can you use an off-site housing provident fund loan
If you have two houses, you cannot use a housing provident fund loan from another place.
- What are the requirements for applying for a housing provident fund loan in another place?
Jilin City's housing provident fund off-site loan business is applicable to employees who continuously deposit housing provident funds in nine cities (prefectures) of Jilin Province; borrowers are required to issue a "Certificate of Payment of Housing Provident Fund for Off-site Loan Workers" stamped with the special seal of the place of deposit; The city's application for provident fund loans in other places requires strict implementation of Jilin City's housing provident fund loan related policies.
- Is it possible to buy a house with a housing provident fund loan from another place? I am from Suizhou, Hubei. I have a housing provident fund in Shenzhen. Can I use this ...
43. Is it possible to withdraw the purchase of a house outside the country? How about repayment? According to Article 28 of the "Interim Measures for the Administration of Shenzhen's Housing Provident Fund", if employees have purchased their own homes with ownership, they can withdraw the remaining balance in the Housing Provident Fund account and purchase a house locally or offsite You can apply for a purchase. According to the provisions of Article 28 of the "Interim Measures for the Management of Shenzhen's Housing Provident Fund", the employees shall repay the principal and interest of their own housing loans ...
- Can I apply for a housing provident fund loan in a different place, and if so, what procedures are needed!
- Do you support offsite housing provident fund loans? Do you have an existing house?
Does not support off-site provident funds
- Can you make a down payment of 20%? Is it possible to loan a housing provident fund in another place?
- What is the process of buying a house from a different housing provident fund loan?
can. Need to apply for an off-site housing provident fund loan. However, different provinces and cities have different procedures for applying for provident fund loans. For details, please consult the local housing management bureau. Some cities are restricted to off-site loans within provinces and regions, some cities only support inter-provincial mutual loan areas, and some cities have expressed support for off-site loans across the country. Of course, some cities do not support provident fund off-site loans. The general process of applying for housing provident fund loan: First, the employee deposits at the place of employment (payment place), the household registration ...
- What is the loan process for housing provident funds in different places?
How to apply for a CPF off-site loan to buy a house? I. CPF off-site loan CPF loan off-site application indicates that employees can apply for CPF loans after 6 consecutive months of deposit, and the CPF will realize mutual recognition in different places. Provident fund off-site loans mainly include employees who have continuously paid a full amount of housing provident fund for more than 6 months. They can apply for a housing provident fund personal housing loan. Deposited employees. Second, the public ...
- Can the provident fund loan in different places? Can interprovincial housing loans be used to buy a house?
Yesterday, the reporter learned from the Wuhan Housing Provident Fund Center that the “Detailed Implementation Rules for Wuhan Housing Provident Fund for Individual Housing Loans in Different Places” (trial) will be officially implemented from December 1. Wuhan people who normally pay a housing provident fund outside Wuhan can apply for a provident fund loan when they meet the requirements when they return to Han to buy a house. Wuhan Housing Provident Fund Center explained that compared with the original detailed rules for the implementation of off-site provident fund loans, the new rules have been modified in three aspects. Offsite loan ...
- Can the provident fund be used offsite? Can the housing provident fund loan offsite to buy a house?
The "boots" tightened by the state management provident fund loans finally landed. On April 12, 2019, the State Administration of Provident Fund Center issued the "Notice on Adjusting Housing Provident Fund Individual Housing Loan Policy to Further Optimize Services", clearly implementing the "recognition and refinancing of loans" for second home loans, and the down payment ratio for second homes was adjusted to The minimum is 60% and the maximum loan is 600,000 yuan. The new policy will be implemented from April 15, 2019, subject to the online visa date. Change one: The account is continuously deposited for half ...
- Can provident fund loans cross provinces? Can I use a housing provident fund loan to buy a house offsite?
As we all know, the provident fund is the "welfare" for buying a house. With the change of work and the migration of cities, many young people can only look at their own provident fund accounts and sigh, but do not know how to use them. Beginning July 1 this year, all China ’s housing provident fund management centers “China Unicom” will transfer and continue business through a unified flat housing provident fund. According to incomplete statistics, more than 20 cities including Shanghai, Fuzhou, and Guangzhou have already connected to the National Housing Provident Fund Off-site Transfer and Connection Platform ...
- Can housing provident fund loan to buy a house off-site? What procedures are required to buy a house off-site to withdraw the provident fund?
Cannot provident fund can not be used for off-site loans to buy housing. Provident fund refers to long-term housing deposits deposited by state agencies, state-owned enterprises, urban collective enterprises, foreign-invested enterprises, urban private enterprises and other urban enterprises, institutions and their employees. This definition of housing provident fund contains the following five aspects: (1) The housing provident fund is only established in cities and towns, and the rural provident fund system is not established. (2) Only the working staff should establish a housing provident fund system. ...
- Can the off-site housing provident fund loan a house? Who knows better?
can. First, you need to apply for a housing provident fund loan in a different place. However, different provinces and cities have different procedures for applying for provident fund loans. For details, please consult the local housing management bureau. Some cities are restricted to off-site loans within provinces and regions, some cities only support inter-provincial mutual loan areas, and some cities have expressed support for off-site loans across the country. Of course, some cities do not support provident fund off-site loans. Second, the general process of applying for housing provident fund loans: First, employees deposit at the place of employment (payment place) ...
- What are the conditions for housing provident fund loans in different places?
What are the conditions for housing provident fund loans in different places? Off-site housing provident fund loans can be very convenient for those who are interested in buying a house.
- What are the conditions for housing provident fund loans in different places?
You can apply for a personal housing loan for housing provident fund if you continuously deposit the housing provident fund in full for more than 6 months (inclusive). For housing fund that has been deposited in a different place and less than 6 months in the current deposit place, the deposit time can be calculated based on the deposit certificate issued by the housing fund management core of the original deposit place.
- What is the off-site housing provident fund loan process
Due to the differences in loan business in different cities, employees should consult the city's provident fund management core for off-site loan business consultations, and the provident fund management core will inform the loan of the materials to be reviewed at one time.
- What are the requirements for offsite housing provident fund loans
To apply for a loan from another place, you must meet the following conditions: (1) Employees who have paid housing provident funds from different places who apply for a housing provident fund personal housing loan from the Quanzhou Housing Provident Fund Management Core must meet the "Quanzhou Housing Provident Fund Management Regulations" Provisions on Implementation Opinions
- How to calculate the loan amount of housing provident fund in different places
However, the amount of offsite loans is not the same as the amount of local loans. "
Provident fund repayment in advance Housing provident fund loan Requirement housing provident fund loan Buying provident fund loan Buying provident fund How long can I pay the loan Shanghai provident fund loan Provident fund return loan Apply for housing provident fund loan Provident fund decoration loan Provident fund Loan Personal Housing Provident Fund How to Apply for Provident Fund Loan Beijing Provident Fund Loan Conditions for Using Provident Fund Loan Commercial Loan to Provident Fund Loan With Housing Provident Fund Loan Housing Provident Fund How to Apply for Housing Provident Fund Loan